P.R.A.D.E.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Hump Day

It is hard out here for a working stiff. Have had zero time to post, but I couldn't let it get past Wednesday without bringing anything new to the table.

So here are PRADE's rapid fire Wednesday links.

  • Pictures of miniature people inhabiting fruitscapes. Sound weird? Well it is slightly - but interesting nonetheless. Via L+L.

  • I did some digging for some friend last night to find the best iPod speaker dock. He was looking for sound quality, portability, and affordability - with little interest in fancy remotes or displays. What I found to be the best deal was Logitech's mm50 portable speakers reviewed here. I haven't tried them though, this is all internet hearsay.





  • Wondering what book you should read next? Consult this site. When I entered Cat's Cradle I was given a nice list of suggestions of books I hadn't read. However, when I entered Catch-22 (which seems like a similar book to me) it suggested Harry Potter and the DaVinci Code. So obviously the site is a work in progress - but the more you enter info about your favorite books, the better its suggestions will become (like Netflix!). Via CH.

  • Damian Marley's new album Welcome to Jamrock is currently on heavy rotation. All Night is certified monkey food. Don't take my word for it though, trust the pros. An interview with the man himself can be found here.

  • Last night at my Herpetology class at the National Zoo - I saw a feeding of a Kimodo dragon and learned all about Chameleon physiology. Check out FONZ for information about upcoming classes - they come PRADE recommended.

3 comment(s):

  • I'm pretty certain you meant it, but the best part of this post is your hint to a popular hit created by DJay and Anthony Anderson in their sweaty Memphis "studio."

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:59 AM  

  • I think the best part about this post is BONG VODKA.....GENIUS

    By Blogger Andrew Roberts, at 2:43 PM  

  • All the Cadillac and gas money spent has a whole new meaning for me.

    By Blogger Paul, at 11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home