P.R.A.D.E.

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Most Comfortable Chair in the World

I own the most comfortable chair in the world. Now, this isn't a subjective label I have bestowed on it to make you jealous - it truly is the best chair anyone has ever set their posterior on since the dawn of time. It is the throne from which I reign over my modestly sized 1 bedroom apartment.

Where did I get this fantastic chair? From a friend who bought it at Goodwill. And it was a bargain! I have no idea who made it, designed it, or even how old it is. But it is seating divinity.

Where can you buy this unbelievable butt landing pad?

Well you had a chance to buy it from Good Eye, but it has already been sold. Which is unfortunate for two reasons. Number one, I probably would have bought it and had a PAIR of the most comfortable chairs in the world. And number two, I wanted to know what the going rate is for seating ecstasy.


A spitting image of my chair. I don't have the ottoman - but I'd be willing to bet it is the most comfortable ottoman in the world.

I dare you to sit in my chair and not be immediately relaxed. Yes, it is THAT comfortable. It has lulled many an unsuspecting victim into a drooling and snoring laden doze.

It is the chair that my future wife will undoubtedly argue with me about removing from our house. But she'll never win. Because who the hell is going to throw away the most comfortable chair in the world? Well I guess someone must have for it to end up in my hands. But I will never part with this god among mere mortal chairs.

I intend to be fed applesauce in that chair at the senior center, when I'm wearing diapers and reminiscing about the good old days when kids listened to hip hop and wore baggy pants. And you can bet my weary old bones will be comfortable in my chair.




2 comment(s):

  • It really is a damn comfortable chair.

    By Blogger Andrew Roberts, at 3:53 PM  

  • I just5 pick up the stressless chair by J E Ekornes at an estate sale. I was wondering what it was woth too.? Any ideas? I paid $90.00. Ed

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home