P.R.A.D.E.

Friday, March 18, 2005

Tees and Kicks

On the personal style front -

Definitely go check out Threadless - they are having a sale until Monday on all of their t-shirts. I just picked up these two designs for only 10 bucks a piece.


The title of this one is "Go Japan".


Cool detail on this - the mice are on the back

Also - the new "Music" line of Anniversary Adidas Superstars are dropping tomorrow at select stores - including Georgetown. The limited editions were designed by different music artists, including Run DMC, Bad Boy Records, Def Jam Records, Missy Elliot, and Ian Brown of the Stone Roses. I think I might just have to pick up the Red Hot Chili Peppers version - adding to my already oversized kick collection.




Via Josh Rubin

1 comment(s):

  • I struck out at the Adidas store in Georgetown - by 12:30 they were all sold out in my size.

    As expected, ebay has a ton of pairs for sale, up to $225. I should have just bought any size and then sold them to fund a bid on ebay.

    Oh well.


    By Blogger Paul, at 5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home