P.R.A.D.E.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Necessity Breeds Ingenuity

After discovering a problem with my header bar this morning, I decided to re-design it.

The result of that effort appears above. Let me know what you think in the comments section.

Update: After receiving some less than stellar responses, I've switched the header up one more time. Again, honest feedback is appreciated.

4 comment(s):

  • alas, it makes your blog look the title "amateur". harsh words i know- but i miss the old design.
    -PRADE-ette.


    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:52 PM  

  • I prefer the new one to either of the older two creations. The metro roof provides a nice touch.

    By Blogger Andrew Roberts, at 12:30 PM  

  • i see you DC underground legend.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:17 PM  

  • prade perfecto!
    -jebbies


    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home