P.R.A.D.E.

Friday, July 08, 2005

The Greatest Sneaker of All Time?

ESPN's Page 2 has crowned the winner of their Ultimate Sneaker Bracket.

The winner?

The Air Jordan III.



Agree? Disagree?

I must say that this wouldn't be my choice for the best shoe ever, it wouldn't even be my pick for the best Jordan. But the fans have spoken.

Comment and submit your own suggestions below.

2 comment(s):

  • Wrong year. Do you know how clean the Air Jordans XI are? look em up

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:27 PM  

  • http://www.air-jordans.com/content/ximg/gen_aj05.gif

    I think these Jordan V's were always my favorite jordans. The black kicks were way more of a departure from what was out there at the time, and the metallic tongue with the jumpman and the little red lace holder they came with just really set them off.


    By Blogger Paul, at 3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home