P.R.A.D.E.

Monday, April 25, 2005

District of Cherry Blossoms

Thought on a grey and cold DC monday, I'd share some pics of DC when it was in full glorious spring bloom.

These were all taken with my Sony Cybershot DSC-W5 - which is probably my best gadget purchase ever. The 5.1 Megapixel camera has a great look and feel, with a jumbo sized LCD screen and Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar lens. But the best part is how quickly the camera can turn on and take a picture - I've been able to capture some great shots in a split second's notice. And the battery life is fantastic - one charge lasted my entire 10 day vacation in Costa Rica. I highly recommend it if you are in the market for a digital camera that can take amazing pics and still be practical for weekend snapshots.

Without further adieu . . .



0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home