P.R.A.D.E.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

LEGO Digital Designer

This is an idea that I wish was around when I was coming up. I loved LEGOs, but sometimes I felt a little constrained by having mostly standard, rectangular blocks, or not having enough of the pieces I wanted.

Well, the technology has finally caught up to children's imagination. LEGO is now offering downloadable software that lets you create virtual 3-D models of LEGO creations. You can share your designs with other LEGO users, and even place an order to receive a kit with all the pieces you need to make your digital LEGO design a reality.

I'm downloading the software now, and will give it a whirl and let you know if it is worth the effort. But this could easily be the coolest toy innovation in a while.

Let's pretend I didn't get that excited about that last sentence.



Via Core 77.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home