P.R.A.D.E.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

PRADE Helps You Navigate the Net

I spend a lot of time on the internet, but I am constantly impressed when I come across new tools and ideas that demonstrate the communal brain power that the internet provides.

As an avid Google user, I dig all the ways that Google is expanding the search engine game. But lots of them are not publicized while they are still in Beta. Well, enter this great page that combines all the Google services in a nifty toolbar (that closely resembles the Mac OS toolbar). One stop shopping for all your Google needs.

Where did I hear about this? Well in PC World's special feature called
30 Things You Didn't Know You Could Do On The Net. The article is filled with great resources, many of which lived up to their billing as things I had never heard of before.

If you are a regular web surfer, consider this your required summer reading.

Via LifeHacker.


0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home