P.R.A.D.E.

Friday, April 29, 2005

Nintendo Happy Hour

One last tidbit before the weekend.

Check out this very cool art exhibit called I am 8 Bit, inspired by old school video games. There are a ton of pictures from the opening at Fort 90. I wonder if they went here for inspiration?

I had to share this great work by Bod Dob. If you can't tell, I'm ready for the weekend to begin.



Via Core 77

4 comment(s):

  • Wow, what a great site. I will bookmark this site and return often. It's nice to see sites like this.

    Please visit my website and let me know what you think. Orlando Vacations


    By Blogger Admin, at 12:46 PM  

  • Hey I was just blog surfing amd I found your blog! Looks Great!

    I also have a international airport
    It deals mostly with international airport plus other stuff,
    You can save up to 50% your next flight!

    You should check it out if you get a chance!!


    By Blogger freestuff2, at 3:49 PM  

  • Wow, what a great site. I will bookmark this site and return often. It's nice to see sites like this.

    Please visit my website and let me know what you think. Disney World


    By Blogger Admin, at 11:33 PM  

  • Hey I was just blog surfing amd I found your blog! Looks Great!

    I also have a airline cost low ticket
    It deals mostly with airline cost low ticket plus other stuff,
    You can save up to 50% your next flight!

    You should check it out if you get a chance!!


    By Blogger Online Incomes, at 8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home