P.R.A.D.E.

Friday, May 20, 2005

Nike iD Blog Contest

Nike reached out to some design bloggers and invited them to participate in a contest to design their own custom Nikes using the Nike iD site.

Obviously the results are limited by the options Nike offers on the site - but I really dug Josh Spear's white and yellow kicks - partly because he picked the coolest Nike model to build off of - the FC Football.

Nike must have misplaced my email address as I was not invited to participate. If I would have been, I would have created these masterpieces.

But since I'm not in the contest, I highly recommend you vote for Josh's clean, summery design. If he wins, he'll even share the love with you in the form of a gift certificate to Nike iD.


Josh's lemonade kicks

4 comment(s):

  • Love the green and blue kicks.

    You going to buy them?


    By Blogger Andrew Roberts, at 9:28 AM  

  • Great shoe! I really love nikeID. I actually got my own pair a couple of days ago.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:57 PM  

  • to me very much like the classic Nike style is very nice

    By Anonymous adidasi, at 8:13 AM  

  • Excellent post. It was very helpful for me.I knew little in this part before,Thank you for sharing !

    By Anonymous Cheap Jordans, at 11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home