P.R.A.D.E.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

BAPE T Shirt Spotting

With all the Star Wars hoopla circulating the internet right now, I thought this t-shirt discovery I made in London was appropriate.

Although I find the artificially created
limited supply of BAPE products a smart marketing move, I found many of their items to be disappointing in terms of quality. When you buy BAPE, you really get only the image, not a superior product. And at the price of many of the items, that is a pretty unsettling discovery.

But this t-shirt I came across in a small London spot struck me as both clever and cool. And for 20 quid it was one of the more reasonably priced BAPE items I'd seen.



I also dug their take on Mr T. That slanted eyebrow says all you need to say about the attiTude. If you wear this shirt, you definitely
treat your mother right.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home