P.R.A.D.E.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Upper Playground

While in San Fran I stopped by the SF t-shirt mecca Upper Playground and was drooling over their thorough selection of dope t-shirts.

I ended up gobbling up an Upper Playground graphic T with a layered collage of scenes and characters from Scorcese flicks.



I also scooped a striking piece from Upper Playground's collaboration with the art gallery Fifty24SF. The shirt features a design by Brazilian graff artist Herbert Baglione, who David Choe once called "one of the best artists in the universe."

There were at least three or four other shirts that I wanted to snatch up right there and then, so I'm sure I'll be returning at some point. Especially considering their retail spot is just 4 blocks from the new San Fran digs. Catch them at:

Upper Playground
220 Fillmore St
San Francisco, CA 94117

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home