P.R.A.D.E.

Monday, November 07, 2005

With flowers in my hair . . .

You may (or may not) have noticed that PRADE was on hiatus all last week.

That is because we are relocating to beautiful San Francisco. PRADE was out in San Fran all last week locating a new home office (and copping some dope T-shirts, more on that later).

December will mark the inaugural month of posts from the other coast. But PRADE isn't about to merely hop on a plane to move out west . . . we're heading out to the Bay Area in style.



Meet the Dutchess - the 1984 Cadillac Eldorado convertible that will be PRADE's wagon train out west, with stops planned in Cashville, Tennessee, Sin City, and everywhere in between.

The next few weeks will be a little hectic, but PRADE will remain online and updating sporadically. However, look forward to a full travelogue from my trip some time in December and plenty of posts as I explore my new surroundings out on the left coast.



1 comment(s):

  • I'm sure you'll be tired of driving when you get to Cahsville, but I'm sorry to tell you that we'll be riding in the Dutch the whole time. I'll drive or something.

    -The Kid


    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home